The Princess Bride


I don't normally say this, but I found myself liking the movie version better than the book. Ouch, sorry for that. It's just that the basic elements on the movie itself were complete and more humorous than that on the words written on the book. Although the movie was set, filmed and shown in 1987, I was only able to watch it a month ago and I was rather weary watching it. More like bored, actually. Well, what do you expect? The lighting and the different cinematic presentations of the 21st century was nowhere seen on the 80's film. But when I got to read the book and compare it with the one I watched, I finally realized, I'd rather watch Buttercup & Westly's love story again on the big screen than dwell with the way the situations and plots were written on the book. Sorry, it's just my imagination were really flying with colors with the movie. The movie was really hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment